Inspections Report a Problem

Leave This Blank:

Use this form to report a problem relating to trash/junk/rubbish, vacant properties, graffiti, and weeds/high grass. Online submissions will take time to process and forwarded to the Inspections Division for investigative follow-up. Although you may remain anonymous while using the online complaint form, supplying your name and phone number is helpful in the event that additional information is needed.

Detailed General Information

Detailed Property Description

Detailed Specific Trash/Junk/Rubbish

Detailed Vacant Property Information

Detailed Graffiti Information

Detailed Weeds/High Grass Information

Submitting Person's Information (Optional)

* indicates required fields.